We know that exercise can help us to keep our body ‘ship shape,’ but do you know that the right habits can transform your life…not just your body? To stick with those habits long enough to see results you’ll need the right tools. I’m excited to say that our new course, “Unshakable Habits,” gives you the tools to make your habits stick – even when life gets crazy.
Whether or not you’ve taken time to rest, reflect and envision what you want for 2023, it’s a good idea to meditate to clear any anxious energy or stress from the recent holiday happenings. Here’s a brief, 1-minute meditation that even non-meditators can do:
Click here to listen Light in the Heart Meditation
- Find a quiet spot to sit or lie down.
- Close your eyes or use a soft downward gaze
- Take a few deep breaths, letting go of tension or stress
- Imagine a bright, warm light glowing in your chest- this is the light of your own inner wisdom and goodness.
- Allow this light to spread throughout your body, filling you with warmth and peace.
You may now feel calmer, more grounded, and centered with a deeper sense of well-being. Simply breathe into whatever sensation you notice.
Now consider: What do I want to do or do more frequently in the year ahead? How do I want to feel or feel more frequently in 2023?
Are some of these actions what you want to do?
- Take better care of my body?
- Set aside more time for self-care.
- Develop a more loving relationship with myself or my friend/family.
- Schedule more time for FUN and PLAY.
- Integrate the teachings of homeopathy, ayurveda, and yoga, more consistently in my life.
If so, I think our “Unshakable Habits” course is made for YOU!
If you want to feel more contentment and control over how you live your life and inject more life into your years, please plan to join the information session scheduled for Feb. 16th. (Intentionally close to Valentine’s Day.) Our February Newsletter will list details, and our “3rd Thursday Blog Post” will include a link for this free info session.
In the meantime, think of your heart opening anew each day like a Lotus flower. And, as Thich Hat Nan tells us, “No mud, no Lotus!” Life requires us to live with some dark challenges, yet each day provides new light.
Our goal at Vibrant Aging for Life and The Yoga Groove, is to arm you with the right tools and steadfast support to live life well…even when life gets crazy…it’s a choice!